CRILE-WOOD NEEDLE HOLDER
Needle Holder 15 cm
(with lock, serrated, length of knurl 1,5 cm, gilded rings, total length 15 cm, tungsten carbide)
Needle Holder 18 cm
(with lock, serrated, length of knurl 1,5 cm, gilded rings, total length 18 cm, tungsten carbide)
A needle holder is used for clamping of the needle when laying suture. With help of the needle holder, the needle is fixed and thus can not slip. Due to the filigree form the needle can be performed optimally and there is a low risk of injury during surgery for patient and surgeon. Most needle holders are used for precise guidance of surgical needles. Other models are equipped with or without lock or allow various types of gripping.
- Stainless Steel AISI-420 (Rock-Well-Hardness 48 - 58)
- High German Quality
- Quality-Tested, Durable
- After payment, shipping with-in 24 hours
- Combined shipping discount, buy products as much as you like and pay one time shipping costs
- With PayPal, you can pay easily, quickly and securly.
- Using PayPal, you simply select "PayPal" as payment method. Login with your PayPal account, and confirm the payment amount. Once the confirmation from PayPal has been received, we will process your order.
- Same day shipping, if the payment is received until 2:00 pm local time (Monday to Friday).
- We are shipping with Deutsche Post, DHL or Hermes. Depending on package and weight.
- To combine shipping, purchase multiple items and save shipping costs.
- We will be glad to receive 5 stars in your feedback.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us. We make sure to find a solution of your problem.
- If you are not satisfied with your delivery or have a problem with the product you have received, please contact us via email. We will get back to you immediatly and will find a solution of your issue.
- Please write us, if you are interested in more items for some special discounts and more information on your proposed order.